Get updates by E-mail
- Margaret Masbayi on No Such Thing as a Free Lunch
- One Mean Question | Fail Forward on The Development Sector is Achieving Failure
- Bonnie Foley-Wong on The Impact Model Canvas – Intro and Value Propositions
- You lost me at market facilitation | A lot of stories on Market Facilitation in Five Words or Less
- First but not really the first | A lot of stories on Market Facilitation in Five Words or Less
From the Field
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: MoFA
Strategy Sidenote – Who is Our Customer?
This is a quick sidestep that is a bit a segue into my next strategy post. It’s a response to a great comment from Anthony, one of EWB’s staff working in Zambia on my post about our strategy and Customer … Continue reading
Posted in (Human) Development Tagged customers, heresy, impact model canvas, MoFA, strategy 6 Comments