Get updates by E-mail
- Margaret Masbayi on No Such Thing as a Free Lunch
- One Mean Question | Fail Forward on The Development Sector is Achieving Failure
- Bonnie Foley-Wong on The Impact Model Canvas – Intro and Value Propositions
- You lost me at market facilitation | A lot of stories on Market Facilitation in Five Words or Less
- First but not really the first | A lot of stories on Market Facilitation in Five Words or Less
From the Field
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Thoughts on IDEO.org Clean Kumasi
Last week I visited Kumasi on my way back up to Tamale to see what my colleague Mark Boots is up to with his venture Voto and to get a bit of a tour of the Kwame Nkrumah Institute of … Continue reading
A Final Return?
2012 was all things considered the most stable year I’ve had in a long time. I had the same job description, lived in the same house and grew my connection to a community that I feel at home in. It … Continue reading
Go Black Stars!
Before I forget, a couple quick additions: Go Black Stars! For those of you who are out of the football (soccer) loop, Ghana’s national team the Black Stars beat the US on Thursday night to qualify for the second round … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
This is a really old post that I started writing a while ago but couldn’t finish, because I haven’t been in the office for some time. It refers to my first Friday in Tamale, which was just about three weeks … Continue reading
Yes, Still Alive!
Ahhh, finally, I can post! But sorry… this is just a quick message to let you know that I haven’t dropped off the face of the earth! I left an important post on a friends computer, and I must post … Continue reading