The troublesome monkeys got into the maize. Here’s a quick shot showing the kind of damage that monkeys will do if you can’t scare them away.
Get updates by E-mail
- Margaret Masbayi on No Such Thing as a Free Lunch
- One Mean Question | Fail Forward on The Development Sector is Achieving Failure
- Bonnie Foley-Wong on The Impact Model Canvas – Intro and Value Propositions
- You lost me at market facilitation | A lot of stories on Market Facilitation in Five Words or Less
- First but not really the first | A lot of stories on Market Facilitation in Five Words or Less
From the Field
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Pingback: Development Digest – 13/05/11 « What am I doing here?
Sweet video. Did he ever actually see any monkeys? For all you know it could’ve been Wumbei disturbing them.
Yep, he’s seen them now and again… but agreed, Wumbei could also be a culprit!
How’s the summer treating you? Kofi from the Total always says to greet you whenever I stop in there. They miss you-oh!
Is there a scarecrow equivalent for monkeys? Or a monkey sized catapult?